The Grumman A-6 Intruder was an American, twin jet-engine, mid-wing all-weather attack aircraft built by Grumman Aerospace. In service with the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps between 1963 and 1997, the Intruder was designed as an all-weather medium attack aircraft to replace the piston-engined Douglas A-1 Skyraider.
Length 367mm. Wingspan: 512mm. Parts: 180+. Model Features: - Fold wing and full wing span options. - SATCOM Equipment. - Open side door. - Surface details with recessed panel lines. - Cockpit with instrument panel and seats. - Detailed landing gear and tail unit. - Movable propeller. - Rotating radome
Markings: VAW-112 Golden Hawks. Decal designed by Fighter Town Decals. Decal printed by Cartograf S.r.l., Italy. Length 367mm. Wingspan: 512mm. Parts: 180+. Model Features: Fold wing and full wing span options . SATCOM Equipment . Open side door . Surface details with recessed panel lines . Cockpit with instrument panel and seats . Detailed landing gear and tail unit . Movable propeller . Rotating radome.
Weapons: AIM-9X.AIM-120B/C.AIM-7X.GBU-12.CBU-20.AGM-88.AAQ-13/14. AAQ-28/Sniper.
1. VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet CVW-17 USS Carl Vinson Bund 164266 2011
2. VFA-87 Golden Warriors CVW-8 USS George Bush Bund 164250 2013
3. NSAWC "Russian Splendor" Bund 163746 2009
4. NSAWC "Sukoi Blue" Bund 163754 2009
5. NAWDC Bund 163750 2016
6. J-5014 Swiss Air Force 2014
7. HN-457 Finnish Air Force 2006 "Kreive Von Rose